3.11.2013

Writer's Bloq

...for those writer friends of mine--or those who just want to read some good work being done by writers all over the globe--i highly suggest Writer's Bloq...it's a free online writing community focusing on giving feedback, editing, and publishing...you can read most works-in-progress as long as the writer has a public profile...and you can even create your own little "bloq" of friends with whom you can exchange work...

...i've been a member for about nine months and already i've really enjoyed the camaraderie...i don't have a formal writing group in my area, so for me Writer's Bloq works as my little guinea pig stage where i can test out new material before sending it out into the world for possible rejection publication...

...i welcome visits to my profile and my public folio...most people who read my stuff send me email responses to my work, rather than messages through the Bloq, but either one is fine with me...

...i hope to see some of you join and begin to post work...

No comments:

Post a Comment